Saturday, October 3, 2009

Tuna Cheese Sandwiches

For my first post ever on a blog, I decided that I would post one of Eric's and my favorite quick lunches. It only takes about 10 minutes to make and that's if you are pretty slow. I got the recipe out of a Taste of Home cookbook but have added to it and adjusted it so that now, I think it's about perfect. So, here goes:

Tuna Cheese Sandwiches:
2 cans (6 oz.) tuna, drained
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1/3 c. mayonnaise
1 Tbs. milk
1 tsp. lemon juice
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp. onion salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
2 cups of finely shredded lettuce
Wheat bread

In a small bowl combine the first 10 ingredients. Put the mix on bread and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I think we will have this for lunch in between conference sessions!

    ReplyDelete