Saturday, February 27, 2010

Spicy Sriracha Chicken Wings

I hope you are all ready. I have about six recipes that I have been saving to put up on the blog but I just haven't seemed to have the time. The time is now so I hope that if you try these recipes that you like them as much as Eric and I have.

Spicy Sriracha Chicken Wings

5 lbs Chicken wings- split
1/8 c. coriander- crushed
1/2 tsp cumin- crushed
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1Tbs. salt
1/8 c extra virgin olive oil
1/3 c. Sriracha (found in the Asian food section of the grocery store)
1/3 c melted butter
1/4 c chopped cilantro
2 limes zested and juiced.

Toss the wings with the coriander, cumin, cinnamon, salt and olive oil. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Lay the wings out in one layer on baking sheets and roast for about an hour and half, stirring once or twice. In a bowl add the Sriracha, butter, cilantro, zest and juice. Add the wings to the sauce, stir until coated. Transfer to a platter and serve.

These were some of the best wings I've ever had and they were very easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment